Copyright © 2008 - 2014 No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Discovery by Dan Walsh



I have been a huge Dan Walsh fan ever since reading The Homecoming, which was the first book of his that I found.  


His newest book, The Discovery, may be my very favorite so far, but its hard to pick a favorite because this author is amazing.  As I’ve mentioned in my previous reviews, Dan’s books are perfect for vacation reading AND if you normally shy away from historical fiction, you REALLY need to try one of his books.

He combines a perfect blend of mystery, suspense, romance, old fashioned values and historical fiction.  

Did I mention that his books are amazing?

I could have easily read this book (and his others) in one sitting, but my family likes dinner and clean clothes so I was forced to savor this book a little at a time, which made the suspense of the plot that much greater for me.   The romance is tender and intense, and always clean which I greatly appreciate.  He is able to convey the passion of the characters and yet keep the story wholesome and pure, which adds to the genuine feel of his stories.  He is able to capture the reader and draw them in, to his wonderfully rich and complex storylines. I urge you to get your hands on these books and find out for yourself just how wonderful this author truly is.

Disclosure of Material Connection:
I received this book free from Revell. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments: