Sunday, November 30, 2014

Love Without End by Robin Lee Hatcher

Fire up the romance this holiday with Robin Lee Hatcher's latest offering in the King's Meadow Romance series, Love Without EndFor two single parents with bruised hearts, it’ll take more than a little courage to get back on the horse when it comes to love.

Celebrate love rising from the ashes of tragedy with Robin by entering her Kindle Fire giveaway.
lovewithoutend-400
 One grand prize winner will receive:
  • A Kindle Fire
  • Love Without End and the rest of the King's Meadow Romance series from Robin Lee Hatcher
Enter today by clicking the icon below. But hurry, the giveaway ends on December 14th. Winner will be announced December 15th on Robin's blog.
lovewithoutend-enterbanner
{NOT ON FACEBOOK? ENTER HERE.}
 
 
CAFE LILY'S REVIEW:
 
 I really enjoyed this book once I started it.  At first, I found  myself comparing this book with "The Horse Whisperer" movie.  So much in the beginning of this book reminded of the movie that I was a little distracted by it.

Once the story took off, I enjoyed getting to know the characters.  I always enjoy Robin's style of writing and for her long time fans, this book will not disappoint.  I did not realize this was the follow up to A Promise Kept, which I have not read.

I like that Robin keeps the romance clean, yet passionate and real between the main characters. They keep their boundaries clear, even though they are very much attracted to one another. For anyone who enjoys Christian romance, I highly recommend this one.
 
 
 

No comments: