Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

BOOK REVIEW: Letters To Darcy



I read this little hardcover book in one sitting.  Once I started it, I could not put it down.  In fact, I felt compelled to finish it.

I have never met Tracy Ramos but being a mother myself, I felt her heart and emotions as they spilled out on the pages of this book.  I appreciated Tracy's honesty and transparency through one of the most horrific ordeals of her lifetime.


I found it very fitting that this tiny, delicate book, was in many ways reminiscent of Darcy herself.........tiny and delicate with a tough exterior that has impacted many.  


I applaud Tracy for standing up for life and choosing to keep her pregnancy, against the "odds".  I strongly encourage you to get this book and read the heartfelt testimony of a mother who chose life and in return, was blessed with a gift from God.    


Prepare to be changed, touched and blessed by Darcy's story.




For more information about this very special family visit:

http://www.darcyanne.com/




This book was provided free for review by Tyndale Media

No comments: