Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Monday, April 12, 2010

BOOK REVIEW: Heading Home


Heading Home by Renee Riva, is the third and last book in the story of “A. J.” Degulio (The Indian Island Trilogy).   

I haven’t read the first two books, but this one was a delight.  An easy, fast-paced read, Heading Home had me hooked from the first page as I discovered the impulsive, quick-witted Angelina Juliana Degulio.  I totally “got” her sense of humor and loved her character.  I could have easily read this in one sitting, the story was so entertaining.   By the end of the book, I was laughing out loud at the “Big Fat Italian-Greek-Southern Wedding” that was being planned by A.J.’s mother.  It was very easy for me to visualize in my mind, the loud chaotic family members that were part of A. J. and Danny’s wedding.  I thought the romance between A. J. and Danny was very sweet and the way their families bonded (more like collided) made for a happy ending.

Visit the Author's Website:   http://www.reneeriva.com/


This book was provided free for review by The B & B Media Group, Inc.

No comments: