Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Blog Tour: Who Speaks To Your Heart


Check out all of the blog tour stops here!


I wasn’t familiar with Stacy’s work but I was excited to see that she writes non-fiction books also – her books look interesting and I’m adding them to my “to be read” list.   

Who Speaks To Your Heart was sent to me by Zondervan.  

I loved Stacy’s introduction about how her writing career developed – in spite of her own doubts and insecurities. Something Stacy wrote in that section has stuck with
me:  “Our role is to be in tune enough, or in a solid enough
relationship with God, to respond to his direction, trusting that even when we don’t understand, we know that God has already figured things out.”
 (page 12)

That alone is a very powerful, encouraging statement!  

And so goes,the rest of this book – it is chock full of encouragement and inspiration.  

Stacy shares with her readers that the very first step in preparing our souls to draw closer to God, is making a commitment to know him better.  In order to do that – we must dedicate ourselves to prayer and the study of his word.

Read an excerpt here

Purchase the book here

Learn more about the author here

Join Stacy on Facebook


This book was provided free for review by Zondervan


No comments: