Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Mountain Between Us - The *Movie* Deal!


Congratulations to Charles Martin on his recent good news!   

20th Century Fox offered Charles a contract and The Mountain Between Us is being made into a movie.   

If you haven't read The Mountain Between Us which came out in June, check out my review here.

Read more about the movie deal on Charles's BLOG

I wasn't shocked by this movie deal - in fact, I wonder what took Hollywood so long!   My prediction is that Where The River Ends will be next on the big screen.

1 comment:

kingsdaughters21 said...

I see that you are a keen book reviewer, would you consider reviewing my books? I would be extremely grateful :)

http://kingsdaughters21.blogspot.com/p/hopes-journey.html