Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Double Shot


Third title in the Maya Davis Series, Double Shot by Erynn Mangum brings us the much-anticipated wedding of Maya Davis.  This was my favorite book in the series and continued in the highly caffeinated spirit that fans have come to expect from Maya. 

Being a coffee lover myself, I enjoy the coffee shop setting and the overall feel of Erynn’s books.  I do think that reading the books in order helps to understand the back-story and characters, but it’s not necessary.  I appreciate that while Erynn keeps her characters trendy, they also maintain Christian standards in their relationships.  Erynn’s books are wholesome, lighthearted and interesting, which makes her a gem in the literary world.


This book was provided free for review by NavPress

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from NavPress Publishers as part of their Blogger Review Program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments: