Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Traveler Pet Calmer


The first 4th of July we had our dog we helplessly watched while she barked through the holiday.  We had no idea she would be affected by fireworks, however we were all miserable that year. 
   
I went in the search for an all natural calming aid to help her through the noisy holiday and found Happy Traveler.  

I didn’t want to “knock her out” the entire day and Happy Traveler helps takes the edge off her anxiety without rendering her useless.  I used this product last year and it helped her a great deal.

The biggest key I found with this product is that if we anticipate a storm or fireworks, I make sure I get her started on these in time for them to work.  I have seen some reviews where pet owners are complaining it doesn’t work.   We have not found that to be true at all. 
 
It takes about 45 minutes to an hour to get into her system so the first dose (which for her is 1 capsule) I open up and sprinkle on some yogurt.  After she’s relaxed, I wait an hour and if she’s still anxious and barking, I give her another dose.   If you need it to work faster for your pet, simply open the capsule and sprinkle on something they will eat instead of giving them the capsule to swallow.

This all natural, safe product is recommended for motion sickness, vet or groomer visits, thunderstorms, fireworks, general anxiety, nervousness, crying, fear, aggression, etc.   I like that it is natural and simply takes the edge off  your pet’s anxiety, instead of drugging them up and knocking them out.
 
Of course, just to be on the safe side you will want to check with your veterinarian to make sure this is right for your pet – my veterinarian gave us the ok on it and I keep a bottle on hand.  We are all much happier!

A safe all-natural herbal calming formula for stressed, nervous, or anxious pets. Happy traveler is specially formulated to relieve anxiety, and help control stress-related behavior in your pets. Great for those difficult times for your pet: Bath-Time, House Guests, A Trip to the Vet, or Those Long Family Trips.






From the back of the bottle

Ingredients
Valerian - 100mg.
German Chamomile - 100mg.
Kava Kava - 50mg.
St. John's Wort - 50mg.
Recommended dosage:
Up to 40 lbs – 1 capsule
40 lbs and heavier – 2 capsules

No comments: