Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Handwritten Notes To My Friend


Handwritten Notes To My Friend is a small, hardcover gift book that is perfect for that special friend in your life.  Throughout the book are rich, colorful pictures of handwritten notes that have special sayings on them, quotes, or sweet sentiments. The very first page has a section where you can write who the book is to, who its from and the date. 

There are some graphics interspersed to add to the unique pictures.  Some of the sayings are on Post It notes, scraps of paper, journal pages, envelopes and more.   The perfect add in for a “pick me up” gift – this tiny book packs a lot of heartfelt expression.



Disclosure of Material Connection:

I received this book free from Harvest House. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments: