Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Love's Sacred Song



For fans of biblical fiction, Mesu Andrews delivers again with her second novel,  Love’s Sacred Song.   She truly has a gift for writing and if you haven’t had the chance to read her books, I highly encourage you to start today!

Mesu has a way of making the bible come alive through her writing.   Her first book, Love Amid The Ashes, centered around the life of Job.   This second book is based upon the life of Solomon and is rich in history and culture.  The story begins with the death of King David and then follows Solomon’s rise to the throne, and his romance with a young shepherdess who captures his heart.

Mesu weaves a beautiful blend of historical fact with fiction, and produces a love story that is full of conflict, emotion and passion.  The characters are intriguing and I enjoyed the way Mesu used her imagination and filled in the blanks of what might have happened. 

Purchase a copy here


Disclosure of Material Connection:
I received this book free from Revell. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

2 comments:

Mesu Andrews said...

Thanks so much for your review! ;)

pwnmom said...

I LOVE Mesu Andrews... this is definitely on my to-read list!