Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Coming Home


If forgiving your ex-husband was easy, everybody would do it. Brent had cheated on Dayna and coldly said goodbye to her seven long years ago---dashing her hopes of having children or growing old with the love of her life. Working hard to make herself successful as a hospital executive, Dayna has moved on, finding comfort in a new dating relationship with a faith-filled colleague, Warren.

But when Brent resurfaces on her doorstep at just the wrong time, Dayna’s heart threatens to come unglued. Why is Brent asking for forgiveness now? And why are he and his new wife, Tamara, interested in reconciliation with Dayna? The unbelievable answers begin to surface in the ebook download of Coming Home as Brent boldly asks Dayna to support him at the most crucial time of his life.

Dayna Wilson’s philandering ex-husband asks her to do the unthinkable---support him in his dying days. Her heart torn between her ex’s pain and the promise of a new love, Dayna must ask: Can she help the man who devastated her? And will helping him threaten her newfound love? In Coming Home, Stacy Hawkins Adams boldly explores the limits of loyalty and unconditional love.

While Tamara’s heart brims with guilt, both women will discover what it means to reach beyond pain and baggage to love unconditionally, leaving the consequences to God.


Cafe Lily's Review:

Powerful.  If someone asked me to sum up this book with just one word - powerful would be my choice.  I had no idea what to expect when I started reading this book and I certainly wasn't prepared for the emotional ups and downs, but this book was impossible to put down once I started it.

This book made me think long and hard and many times, while reading it, I tried to put myself in both Dayna and Tamara's place.   This storyline was completely believable and relevant and I appreciate that the author didn't overdo the emotions in this book, but kept the plot very believable.   This is a story of unimaginable grace, love and forgiveness.   I highly recommend it!


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Zondervan. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments: