Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

After All



If like me, you’ve been following the Hanover Falls series by Deborah Raney, After All is the final book in this trilogy. I was sad to see this series come to an end, and was able to bond with the characters in these books. Each book in the series focuses on a particular character, but many of the same characters repeat throughout the books.

After All focuses on Susan Marlowe, who runs the local homeless shelter. After losing her firefighter husband, David in the tragic Grove Street Fire accident, Susan is in the process of rebuilding her own life, along with reviving the shelter. As Susan is trying to move on and adjust to her life as a single mom and widow, she discovers some shocking things about her husband and feels the weight of grief all over again.

This book may have been my favorite in the series, but its hard to choose because all of them are great books. I highly recommend this series!


Disclosure of Material Connection:

I received this book free from Howard Publishing.  I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.


No comments: