Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Waiting For Sunrise


Each time I read another book by Eva Marie Everson, I fall in love with her writing all over again.

I devoured the first book of hers that I read, and since that time, have eagerly awaited her newest titles. These are the type of books that you can’t read fast enough, yet at the same time, hope they never end. Eva’s writing gets under the skin of the reader, and you cannot help but be pulled into her deeply emotional, engaging and thought provoking stories. She combines wonderful historical fiction with a touch of all things wonderfully Southern, and creates a masterpiece every single time.

Waiting For Sunrise is the second book, in the Cedar Key series, and I found it just as enjoyable as the first book, Chasing Sunsets. The second book focuses on Patsy Milstrap, who has an unexpected brush with her hurtful past in the place she last expected to find it. Thinking she has buried that part of her life forever, the wounds of her childhood surface afresh, and Patsy experiences heartache all over again. In the midst of reopening wounds from the past, Patsy ends up finding a connection that she’s longed for her whole life.

This book was amazing and reminded me why I love to read so much. I cannot wait for the third book in this series!



ABOUT THE BOOK:
Waiting for Sunrise By Eva Marie Everson
A rising voice in Southern fiction, award-winning author Eva Marie Everson writes with a large helping of Florida charm. Waiting for Sunrise is a touching story of family, young love and the need for forgiveness. Everson expertly draws out the bittersweet moments of life, weaving them into a tale that envelops the soul. Life sometimes gets the best of us. For some it's the daily pressures, for others it's the shadows of the past. For Patsy Milstrap, it's both. When she travels to beautiful Cedar Key on Florida's Gulf Coast in search of healing, she never dreams her past will be waiting for her there.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Revell. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

Available June 2012 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments: