Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

To Heaven and Back



What I liked most about this book is that the author is donating the proceeds to various non-profit organizations.   The author's website states:

The proceeds from the sale of these books will be split between covering the expenses of producing and promoting this book and non-profit organizations that strive to:
  • Promote responsible stewardship of the world that has been given to us
  • Share the good news of God's forgiveness and love with people throughout the world
  • Bring people into a restored relationship with God
  • Encourage individuals to consciously make the most of each day and each choice, making the world a better place for all

The downside for me is that this book was not what I expected and I did not enjoy reading it. 

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Waterbook Multnomah. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments: