Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Choice by Robert Whitlow


Mr. Whitlow, you ruined my weekend.


I found The Choice at my local library, on a lazy Saturday morning and brought it home  just -in-case  I had some spare time over the weekend.

I made the awful mistake of starting this book around lunchtime and was HOOKED!

May I revert for a just moment, to my "southern" heritage?   

OH. MY. WORD.  ya'll!   This was a fantastic book!

Who needs clean laundry?  A home cooked meal?  Hello?  I have this fantastic book to read and I cannot put it down!  I was absolutely captivated by this story from the first page and could not tear myself away from the plight of Sandy Lincoln and the life changing decision she is facing.  


About The Book:

One young woman. Two very different roads. The choice will change everything.
Even as a pregnant, unwed teen in 1974, Sandy Lincoln wanted to do the right thing. But when an ageless woman approached her in a convenience store with a mysterious prophecy and a warning, doing the right thing became even more unclear. She made the best choice she could . . . and has lived with the consequences.

More than thirty years later, a pregnant teen has come into her life, and Sandy’s long-ago decision has come back to haunt her. The stakes rise quickly, leaving Sandy with split seconds to choose once more. But will her choice decision bring life . . . or death?




I highly, HIGHLY suggest you run out and get this one.  This is, by far, my favorite Robert Whitlow book to date.   Did I mention its fantastic?

No comments: