Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Betrayal by Robin Lee Hatcher


Second book in the Where The Heart Lives series, this book centers around Julia, a young widow who is desperate to hold onto her home. Attempting to keep her ranch going, Julia faces more challenges and heartache which makes her vulnerable and endearing to readers. Having lived with an abusive husband before being widowed, its only natural that Julia has some trust issues when Hugh Brannan crosses her path.

As expected, Robin Lee Hatcher weaves a tale of love, loss and faith all into one wonderful story that draws you in. The characters are believable and natural and the story unfolds at a nice pace. Out of the series so far, I do think I enjoyed the first one more. Fans of historical fiction and Robin Lee Hatcher will not be disappointed.

 Read my review of the first book in this series here






Disclosure of Material Connection:
I received this book free from Zondervan as part of their Blogger Review Program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.



No comments: