Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Alzheimer's & Dementia Recommended Reading

 You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

-Eleanor Roosevelt

 
It seems that much of my life lately has been focused on the "A" word (Alzheimer's). 

I still have days where the grief rolls over me like a wave. This is the long goodbye.

I am now caring for my mom, as if she were my child. If you, like me are in search of reading material to further educate yourself on this disease, here are some books suggested by various sources.  Please note that I have not had a chance to read all of these, these are merely suggestions to help you get started if you need some ideas:





Best Sellers on Amazon regarding Alzheimer's


 

No comments: