Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Friday, February 8, 2013

A Rabbi Looks At The Last Days

If you have ever wondered how to effectively minister to the Jewish community, this book is an excellent guide. I was fascinated at the insights the author presented and learned quite a bit about what would be considered offensive when attempting to share the Gospel with a Jewish person. He offers ways that we as Christians can bless the Jewish community, and in return, be blessed ourselves, based upon the promises in scripture. The author includes his personal testimony on how he became a born again Christian and the impact that had on his parents. Overall, this book was very interesting to read and I highly recommend it.

Disclosure of Material Connection:
I received this book free from Chosen Books. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.


 

No comments: