Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Unglued Devotional

This book is the companion devotional, to Lysa's bestselling book by the same title. I loved how real and transparent Lysa was in this devotional. At times, I felt like she was sitting across from me, speaking as a friend.

So many chapters in this book addressed issues I was either facing or had faced - I'm sure most readers will feel the same. In the back appendix, the author includes resources to help readers determine their reaction type. Each chapter offers a scripture and thought for the day to go along with the devotional. The chapters are short, to the point and make for easy, quick reads - perfect for busy women wanting to start or end their days right.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Zondervan. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.
 

No comments: