Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Return Of Cassandra Todd



Another *5* star book!!! 

I first discovered this author when I was given the opportunity to read and review The Anniversary Waltz.

 That review is posted here

I loved that book and I loved this one just as much, but for completely different reasons. This was a love story but there was so much action and suspense rolled in, I could not stop turning the pages. By the middle of the book, I found myself on a roller coaster ride that I never saw coming. Totally unexpected - and it worked beautifully with the plot.

The author created a "ripped from the headlines" story which touched on domestic abuse, bullying, shady business dealings, hit men and more. I was captivated from start to finish and so happy I took the time to read this book. This author is an amazing writer and if you haven't added him to your favorite authors yet - make sure you take time to do so. His books are effortless to read, and I find myself lost in the story the minute I begin reading. Another amazing book from Darrel Nelson!

Disclosure of Material Connection:
I received this book free for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.


2 comments:

Darrel Nelson said...

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed my novel. Hopefully, you'll enjoy my future novel, Following Rain, too.

Cafe Lily Book Reviews said...

I can't wait! Will be watching :)