Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Veggie Tales: The Little House That Stood

 
Veggie Tales fans have another gem to add to their collection!  The Little House That Stood is another wonderful DVD from Big Idea Productions that teaches morals and values, while providing cute entertainment.  And my favorites?  The French Peas!!  They are back!

Combining the Three Little Pigs with the parable of the wise and foolish builder, this thought provoking story shows what happens when one builds with hay, one builds with bricks and one builds with sticks.  The music is catchy and I now find myself humming "just build it on solid stuff!"  :)  (Bob the Tomato just has a voice that sticks with you!)  Children will be able to grasp the importance of making good choices and building on a firm foundation both physically and spiritually.

I really enjoyed the additional story of Humpty Dumpty and overall, think this new DVD would make a great addition to any family library.  If you are looking for clean, wholesome entertainment for your children that teaches lessons adults can also learn from, grab yourself a copy of The Little House That Stood.

This DVD releases on March 5th - you can pre-order a copy by clicking the picture below:



 Disclosure of Material Connection:
I received this book free from FlyBy Promotions. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.


 

No comments: