Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Couponing For The Rest Of Us

I enjoyed the tips and tricks shared in this book, as I am a  "couponer" and enjoy saving money. The biggest difference I noticed in  Kasey's book, is that she incorporates her faith into her couponing  methods and puts the focus on GIVING, rather then getting.  

Much of  the information in this book isn't new, however, if you are a beginner with coupons and savings, this is a must have.

She does not condone "hoarding" or extreme couponing which I  appreciated her addressing.  She does encourage readers on how to  start stockpiling items their family will use, and explains how to avoid wasting money while doing this.

Kasey writes in a very conversational tone, and explains couponing right down to where the coupons go after they leave the grocery store.  My biggest issue with this book is the tiny print which was a bit tedious to read. Apart from that, there is a lot of good information, especially for newbies.




 Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Revell. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

 

No comments: