Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Monday, May 6, 2013

When A Secret Kills

 
Each time I review a book by this author, I feel like a broken record because I have nothing but praise for Lynette Eason. Her books are consistently action packed and a great read! If you've missed her writing somewhere along the way, and enjoy crime scenes and adventure mixed in with some romance - this is the author for you! 

There is never a dull moment in her books and the twists and turns are what keep me coming back for more. Just when I think I have the plot figured out, the author sneaks something in when I least expect it. When A Secret Kills is the third and final book in the Deadly Reunions series. I would strongly suggest reading this series in order, because otherwise you miss a lot of excitement and adventure, and I think this third book will not be as enjoyable unless you have read the first two. 

I also would read them back to back, so the story flows - if you wait too long in between the books, you may forget how the characters and the details all connect. This final book offers up more of the "edge of your seat" suspense, drama and action that Eason fans have come to expect. 

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Revell. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.
 

No comments: