Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Slow Moon Rising

I had mixed emotions about reading Slow Moon Rising because its the final book in the Cedar Key Series, and I hated for it to end.

I enjoyed this book, chock full of emotional highs and lows, but I think the first two books were much better. This one was predicable towards the end. This final book takes readers back to Cedar Key, and reaquaints them with the Claybourne women and other beloved characters from this series. There is a lot of crisis in this book but the author does a great job of keeping it all tied together and believable.

As with all series books, I highly suggest reading these in order. This last book provides "flash backs" and some background of the character's stories, but I think reading these books in order, is far more satisfying if you want to really connect with the characters. I enjoyed this series and highly recommend this author.

No comments: