Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Joey + Rory


 
I cannot remember how I stumbled upon the story of Joey and Rory Feek - but I am so glad I did.

Not being much of a country music follower, I hadn't heard of this couple.  But somehow, several months ago an article caught my eye. Joey decided to stop her cancer treatments and I was curious about her story. You can read more about this couple and their journey, at This Life I Live.

Having lost my mother recently, I somewhat know the place Rory is at, sitting at his beloved's bedside, as she transitions home to heaven.

Joey is just a short time away from Heaven, and her family will begin the hard road of adjusting to life without her.

Please keep this family in prayer if you happen to think about it.




 

No comments: