Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Winds of Change




I just posted something not too long ago, talking about the life I never expected and all of the changes that we have been through these past few years.

And once again, just when I begin to settle into a rhythm of what feels a bit like rest, I am sensing big changes ahead.

I recently read an article that was talking about what happens when God begins to deal with you about something.

It said:

The response requires change.

God’s beckoning always requires a response and almost always requires a change in our life.

This is why we try to ignore Him, because change is the last thing we want to do. One thing for sure, the reward of obedience is far better than staying where you’re at.


I so want the reward of obedience, and I don't necessarily want to stay where I am at.  And so as hard as it is to think about more change, I find myself a bit excited at what God is going to do next.



No comments: