Copyright © 2008 - 2017
No part of this blog may be reproduced without express permission from the author/blog owner.

Saturday, March 11, 2017

We're Out Of Control!



This morning, when I logged into Pinterest, one of my suggested pins was what you see above.

Yes, God.  I hear you, loud and clear.

Because right before that popped up I was playing the "How will we be able to ___________?" game.

You know, the one that starts right after God speaks to you and confirms that indeed, change is coming.  

It's time to be brave, step out, and flex that faith muscle.  

I'm not talking about confusing faith with foolishness, but a simple child-like trusting that what God has spoken, He is going to manifest.   

Because He is the only one who can.

In the natural?    I am Abraham.  

I have no idea specifically what we are doing here, just a general direction in which we need to start walking.

Being out of control, is very freeing.   I can't mess this up, because God's got it.




No comments: