Saturday, May 28, 2016

Boundaries





Hard to believe it's almost June!

The year is flying by, and although my book reviews have slowed down, I'm still reading as much as I can.

My priorities have been forced to shift, due to a spouse with disabling health issues, and my full time job. However, I will still post reviews as I can. So many good books out there and not enough time these days.

A life changer book for me, is one that has been around quite awhile, but is worth suggesting again (and again). Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend, birthed an entire series, which now covers leadership, dating, marriage, and more.

This book recently came to mind, as I was telling someone about the "boundaries" we have had to set and keep, in regards to avoiding toxic relationships.  Many of those toxic relationships are within our own family.  (ouch)  And when that starts affecting your already declining health, it's time to evaluate and self-reflect.

Not sure if you need to set boundaries?   Take the online quiz here.

Check out the excellent FREE videos here to help you get started.





 


 

No comments: