Saturday, June 20, 2015

Fatal Trauma

Can Mark find out who the shooter is before he becomes the next victim? You won't want to miss the suspense in Richard Mabry's new book, 

Facing an adversary whose desires are dark and efforts are ruthless, Mark finds himself under suspicion as a killer, yet still a potential victim. When he turns to his high school sweetheart, attorney Gwen Woodruff, for help, Kelly helplessly looks on, as she hides her own feelings for the good doctor.

Richard is celebrating the release of Fatal Trauma by giving away The Perfect Prescription Prize Pack!

fatal trauma - 400 

One grand prize winner will receive:
Enter today by clicking the icon below. But hurry, the giveaway ends on June 20th. The winner will be announced June 22nd on Richard's blog.

fatal trauma-enterbanner



CAFE LILY'S REVIEW:

I have been a long time reader of Richard Mabry and loved Fatal Trauma.  I really enjoy medical drama, and this book did not disappoint.  The author's descriptions and facts are well researched, and I found myself absolutely captivated by the story.....it was hard to put down.  

The action was riveting and I found myself tense, waiting to see what would happen next.  I was easily able to visualize what was taking place.  This is one of those books you do NOT want to start at bedtime...you'll be up all night, turning pages!

If you enjoy suspense and medical fiction, I strongly encourage you to give this author a try.  

 

No comments: