Saturday, March 13, 2021

DEFINEME Fragrances Hair Fragrance Mist Clara, Audry, Payton, Delphine




I recently ordered four of the DEFINEME hair fragrance mists and wanted to share my experience with them here, in case you are interested in trying these. 

These mists add shine and amazing scents to your hair, and are anti-frizz! 
 
Why I Like Them: This woman-owned company was launched in March of 2015. The products are made using clean, natural, organic, vegan, cruelty-free ingredients. Also, they partner with She's the First, which is a non-profit organization facilitating educational scholarships for young women in developing countries. Every product purchased results in a $1 donation going directly toward these scholarships.

So here's the lineup of what I tested:

Audry: This is a sweet, clean floral scent. I like to spray the mist and walk through it. The mists use natural and essential oils, panthenol, chamomile extract, aloe vera and a touch of coconut oil.   Audry is perfect for you if you really like "sweet" smells. The scent wave is as follows:   Swell: Peony + Pink Rose. Crest: Jasmine + Magnolia Blossom. Break: Atlas Cedar + Sandalwood.

Clara:  Clara is by far my favorite! It is light and clean and lingers with a subtle fresh scent. It is not heavy at all or overpowering. I like to mist the air and walk through it so it lands all over my hair and upper body. Clara lives life with gratitude + grace. The scent wave is as follows: Swell: Blue Violet + Lily. Crest: Hibiscus + Lilac. Break: Powder + Oak Moss.

Payton: If you like musky and/or spicy, try Payton. Payton inspires going after dreams with strength and passion!  The scent wave is as follows: Swell: Orange Blossom + Petitgrain. 

Crest: Mimosa + Cassis. Break: Clove Buds + Cocoa. 

Delphine: I sprayed a light mist of this and it smelled a bit powdery sweet, but not overbearing. It's clean and I like that it has Ylang Ylang which is one of my absolute favorite smells. Delphine inspires creativity and imagination. The scent wave is as follows: Swell: Lilac + Gardenia. Crest: Ylang Ylang + Freesia. Break: Coconut + Rosewood.

You can click on the names of each scent if you are interested in seeing them online or want to purchase and try them out yourself.

Out of these four that I tried, Clara is my favorite. It also comes in a natural perfume oil  which I would happily purchase. 

For the Disney princesses out there, check out Ariel Disney Princess travel spray. This scent is meant to evoke your sense of wanderlust! It has a splash of citrusy neroli and bergamot, flowing into a sweet floral with jasmine and lilac, then crashing with a beachy blend of tonka bean, coconut and driftwood


Thank you for taking the time to visit my site. *Most links you find here are affiliate and I may receive a small commission off of each sale. 

No comments: