Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Losing Sleep? Sick and Tired of Being Sleep Deprived? Read My Lectrofan Review and Find Out Why This Is My Go To Sleep Machine




Did you know that adults need 7 or more hours of sleep per night to feel their best? Anything less than 7 hours a night, does not promote your best health and wellbeing. 

There are some serious consequences (besides feeling terrible) to chronic sleep loss and sleep disorders. Not only do you feel sleepy all day, but it can lead to a depressed mood, poor memory, lack of concentration. Over time, it can cause problems with your heart, immune system, nervous system and lead to obesity, diabetes, anxiety and a host of other things.  This is nothing to play around with. Don't listen to anyone promoting "pulling an all-nighter", thinking it will make you more productive. Over time you are going to pay the price for sleep loss.

According to the CDC, the state I happen to live in has between 38% and 44% of adults, walking around sleep deprived. I was included in that number and feeling horrible, which is what led me to the discovery of Lectrofan products. I have been using this for white noise and to help drown out noisy neighbors, since we moved to an apartment in 2014 and discovered that we had GODZILLA living above us. I started out using a normal box fan but that wasn't loud enough to block the noise coming from above me.

So I began to research "fan noise" and white noise machines and found my LectroFan.

I happen to like the black ones and have three like this:

I have the original one that I use every single night, and two for backup in case that one fails. I will NEVER be without one of these machines again. I personally need a "fan" noise to get the best sleep and this one has the best sound that I have tried. 

So why am I such a big believer in this?

My LectroFan Classic is designed in the USA and comes with a 1,000 day satisfaction guarantee.

The Original Design provides ten fan sounds and ten ambient noise variations, including white noise, pink noise and brown noise. Everyone can find a sound that appeals to them and helps them sleep! There are so many to choose from.

This is safe and powered by AC or USB. Great to take along when you travel, compact!

The LectroFan has unique, non-looping, non-repeating sounds and no moving parts. It is all digital, smooth and the sounds are the best quality I have found. This machine has a high fidelity speaker that I just don't find in other sound machines.

It has easy to control volume, you can turn it up or down based on the type of environment you are in.  I choose to use certain noises based on what is going on....need to sleep through a barking dog, fireworks, or traffic noise?  You can choose your sound and volume to drown those out.

If you want the LectroFan version that has an optional timer and a 3.5mm connector if you want to connect headphones this one might be better for you:


If you want to see all of their products which include machines for kids, travel, nature sounds, you can head over to the Adaptive Sound Technologies store.  

My next purchase may just be this special edition sound and sleep machine they have created because of the 64 sounds it offers! This one has Adaptive Sound and is so smart, it "listens" to your environment and responds instantly by adjusting the audio volume for you. It also has dual USB power ports, audio input and a headphone jack so you can listen to your own music on this. 


I have been very happy with this company and they have offered me a variety of solutions for my sleep needs. I highly suggest them if you are in need of a white noise machine, or better sleep quality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site. *Most links you find here are affiliate and I may receive a small commission off of each sale. 



No comments: