Monday, March 15, 2021

Lubrigyn Cleansing Lotion - Say Bye To Dryness and Vaginal Irritation!



I've been using this cleansing lotion for a couple of years now, and I can honestly say I won't ever use anything else "down there" for washing. If you are using soap, body wash, or even feminine hygiene washes off the grocery store shelves - PLEASE STOP!  

Do yourself (and your V) a favor and at least try this. I have tried all of the products this company makes and they are wonderful, unlike anything I've used before. I am turning 50 this year and so I have some experience with dryness and menopausal misery in the lower regions.

I have super sensitive skin and am prone to itching and irritation from detergents and soaps however that all changed with Lubrigyn.  (They are not sponsoring this review, this is my own personal blog post). 

What makes this different is that it is a moist, creamy lotion that you can use for cleansing. It's so gentle you don't even need to rinse it, though I do. It actually protects and lubricates delicate skin, without harsh perfumes or lather. The products are gynecologically tested, women approved and Italy’s first choice in feminine hygiene and care. This cleans your skin using gentle oils. There's no parabens, harsh detergents, or sodium lauryl sulfate. 

You can see the cleansing lotion by clicking this link: Lubrigyn Cleansing Lotion

I knew NOTHING about acidic hydrolipid film or why it was so important, but this cleansing lotion protects that very important healthy barrier on the skin which in turn, helps to lubricate and retain moisture. If you are suffering with burning, itching and dryness and you keep using low end products in your intimate area, your vulva may become red, flakey, cracked and inflamed. Please do yourself a favor and at least try this cleansing lotion once. I hope it works for you as well it does for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking the time to visit my site. *Most links you find here are affiliate and I may receive a small commission off of each sale. 

No comments: