Sunday, March 14, 2021

Most Wanted by Lisa Scottoline




Listen to this book for free on Audible with this link:  FREE Audible Trial

*As an Amazon Associate, any qualifying purchase may allow me to earn a commission. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riveting and fast-paced, with the depth of emotionality that has garnered Lisa Scottoline legions of fans, Most Wanted poses an ethical and moral dilemma: What would you do if the biological father of your unborn child was a killer?

REVIEW:  Wow, wow, and wow. Every so often I find a book that draws me into the story, even though I am not a huge fan of suspense, murder mystery, crime scenes.....but I have to admit, this one hooked me. This was the first book I've read by this author and I could not put it down.  

Christine Nilsson and her husband, Marcus, have desperately hoped, prayed, and waited for a baby. They have tried everything to conceive on their own but then find themselves having to resort to a sperm donor. Imagine their horror when months later the TV news shows the arrest of a man blamed for serial murders.....and Christine recognizes his face from his profile photo.

Donor 3319.

Could she be carrying the child of a serial killer?

I'll leave it up to you to find out. You will NOT be disappointed in this if you love this genre.



You can also use a FREE trial of Audible to listen to this book! 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my site. *Most links you find here are affiliate and I may receive a small commission off of each sale. 

No comments: